Saturday, September 03, 2016

Stupid Typhoon No. 12


I got lucky and missed the typhoon by one day in Tokyo. Problem is, there is another typhoon working it's way up Kagoshima through Kyushu and I was planning to go Kumamoto and Sunday.

I have been advised to cancel my Kyushu trip because the trains will most likely not run which means I am stuck in Osaka as I have dinner plans here on Wednesday.

Lucky for me, I double booked for Osaka and Kumamoto because someone wasn't sure when she would be able to meet up. I count myself very lucky because last minute bookings are not easy.

The good news is I will be able to meet up with Shane tomorrow and then I'm having yakiniku with a friend in Kyoto.

Japan in the summer is crazy hot. I will never complain about Melbourne summer again. There is hardly any cool breeze blowing at night.

The above picture is from Mitsuboshi seimenjou near Fukushima station. Still my favorite ramen in Osaka. I'm pretty sure I've written about it before so use the search bar on top to find the tabelog link.

No comments: