Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Seiryuu ramen in Shin Koiwa

Yes, I am back. Spent the weekend catching up with friends and lots of drinking. Anyways new girl at Hotaru, Miho recommended this place. The map on tabelog is easy to follow.

Its good enough to go again but not good enough to go out of my way. If only the soup were a bit thicker and the char siu juicer. Problem is the shop is only open for lunch after 12pm and supper after 12pm. I only go Shin Koiwa at night so I don't want to miss my train.

From right: ramen, half boil egg, everthing, char siu, gyoza and kaedama.

6 comments:

Shane said...

You coming to Kansai on this trip?

Akiramike said...

Yes I am. Shoot me ur Line ID at my nick @gmail.com

Shane said...

Wow is that really your email address? Or am I missing something?

Sonna~ said...

Maybe he means his nick "akiramike"?

Ugh, can't wait until Feb when I'll be in Japan again.

Akiramike said...

Yup. What Sonna~ said.

Anonymous said...

Rootabega sez:
Mike-san, you saw Otona Keikaku onstage in Shimokitazawa??? My head is literally exploding from envy right now. I need to calm down a bit before I can get past the first two sentences in your post.
Dying.Of.Envy....