Saturday, November 28, 2015

Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda review

Satomi recommended this to me and all you need to know is that its by the makers of AnoHana.

The Menma is this story is Naruse Jun, who as a little girl saw her father leaving a love hotel with someone and telling her mom.

Naruse's father blames her for talking too much and Naruse gets cursed by a talking egg to have stomach pain when she tries to talk.


Naruse gets involved with three other students with their own stories and it ends in an AnoHana like way woch is spoiled by the above picture.

The most interesting part for me was Naruse realising that her curse only applied to talking but not singing. They should have done a lot of comedy out of it.

AnoHana fans will love this. For others, its watchable but I don't recommend going out of your way unless you are in Japan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spoil me please? What happened in the end? Did anyone end up together? I'm dying to know :(