Tuesday, September 15, 2015

SCEJA Press Conference: Take my money now!!!!!!


RYU GA GOTOKU KIWAMI

Remake of RGG1? Take my money now! I can't wait for the extra stuff like Kiryu slapping poor Haruka. Nishikiyama deserves more screen time than he was awarded in the original game. Not looking forward to Majima in drag though.



PROJECT DIVA FUTURE TONE

My PS3 arcade controller better work with this game. Don't screw your hardcore fans Sega!



IKINIE TO YUKI NO SETSUNA

Old school RPG!!!! As long as it doesn't turn into a Bravely Default.


13 SENTINALS

Beautiful 2Dish graphics from Vanillaware, the makers of Dragon's Crown. I'm definitely getting this so they can do Dragon's Crown 2.


NIOH

Its actually alive, and coming next year!!!! This game has been in development forever and actually looks pretty good. Reminds me of Onimusha. Now where's my Last Guardian news?


BLOODBORNE THE OLD HUNTERS

The best asskicking I've had in a long time. Expansion to the game I never knew I needed. Take my money naw!


YOU'RE NOT GETTING MY MONEY



KOF XIV

Reminds me of the crappy 3D KOF for PS2.

No comments: