Monday, June 08, 2015

Sono Otoko, Ishiki Takai-Kei Eps 1+2


Sono Otoko, Ishiki Takai-Kei is shoujo manga style dorama about a Ito Ayumi and her new colleague, Joe who thinks very highly of himself. The hook of this dorama is Joe is very irritating character who talks a lot but does not know how to do anything.


In terms of making him a vexatious character, they've done a great job cause everytime I see him smile I want to pound his face into the ground and kick his teeth in until he can never smile.


However, Sono Otoko, Ishiki Takai-Kei does not answer why I should keep watching such a despicable character who has deceived the boss and is walking all over Ito Ayumi. I'm interested in seeing how they are going to make the otome game but I can't stand watching Joe.


The only reason I gave this a shot was Ito Ayumi and she does not belong to the school of overacting. Avoid.

No comments: