Sunday, February 08, 2015

Ryu ga Gotoku 0 demo and signing Softmap Nagoya Station

bframe5 with producer of the Ryu ga Gotoku series Nagoshi Toshihiro. No, I'm not in Japan but bframe5 lives there and yesterday he went to Nagoya to get his Ryu ga Gotoku 1&2 HD signed and to make me insanely jealous. Luckily there were no JAV actresses there or my jealousy would have been over 9000.

This is how Nagoshi used to look like when he was still a human being.

Ryu ga Gotoku is Akiramike's most anticipated game of 2015.

I can't wait for the 52 page Hot Dog magazine and the mouse pad. Got the game preordered from AmiAmi.


People who went to the meet got a Ryu ga Gotoku bandanna as can be seen at the top of the picture.

I'm guessing bframe is in line waiting for the demo stations. No idea when the demo will drop on PS4 but I think the free app on PSV drops on the 26th of this month so its probably gonna be the same time.

HMV JAPAN LOOT


THE LEGEND OF LEGACY

After playing a few hours, I regretting getting this game. Too much grinding, not enough story and the lack of budget is so obvious.


There is no voice acting except for the narrator. I like the battle system. You heal after every battle but some enemies do huge damage and your maximum HP is reduced after after every death. Should have been priced lower.


GAGAGA SP - GAGAGA WO KIITARA SAYONARA

The sucky thing about being a fan of unpopular bands is that its hard to find their newer stuff on the interwebs so I have to actually buy their CDs. Not a good album IMO. I like their latest single Konchikishoume but for the album as a whole, there's nothing memorable here.

SAMBOMASTER - AISHITERU AISHITE HOSHI

It took me too long to decide whether to buy The Legend of Legacy that the limited edition with a lot live recordings sold out at HMV Japan. The normal edition only has a live version of Rock and Roll is not dead where the singer is super out of tune.

2 comments:

Deekman said...

I'm so jealous.

Anonymous said...

Yes, even on that bframe photo, Nagoshi looks like a plastic model.