Monday, July 30, 2012

Boys on the run eps 1+2


Boys on the run feels like Moteki light with a lot more fanservice. Weak indecisive dude getting bullied and making stupid decisions who will grow a pair only at the very end. For me, the most enjoyable thing is Minami Akina. Not the first time I've seen her but I think I'm in love. :) Thanks to Izydata for the recommendation! If you get a bleeding nose for Minami Akira, its a must watch. Otherwise it is a watchable Moteki light.

























4 comments:

lzyData said...

Haha I see you really indulged in the screenshots :P

Jung said...

Holy shit...

jt said...

kawaii. will wait to finish downloading the 720p. it deserves a 720p view.

Akiramike said...

Izydata, sometimes pictures can convey my thoughts on a dorama much better than words can. :)

jt: Good idea on 720p.